Kodi is an application, a media player hybrid which helps you play all sorts of media files on a number of operating systems. Kodi is mostly used on smart TVs and other entertainment devices because it makes streaming media content so much easier. The interface of Kodi is very simple and easy to understand and you can stream the media content of your choice using the Kodi app. Kodi can be used across platforms ranging from smart phones, all the way up to smart TVs and set top boxes. It is a non profit open source platform and that is why we recommend installing ShowBox on Kodi for optimal performance.
ShowBox is one of the best entertainment apps out there which works on almost all platforms (Android, iOS, PC, Mac). It allows you to stream movies, TV shows and much more on your device. ShowBox can easily replace your existing entertainment app, and even your TV, and the best part about using ShowBox is you do not have to pay any subscription fee for streaming or download movies and TV shows on your device. There are no limits of the amount of content you can stream or download and it works on all platforms flawlessly and it is a nice addition on Kodi.
Install ShowBox on Kodi
- Run Kodi on your device and select “System” from the home screen
- Navigate to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ in the space for URL, tap OK
- Name the media source as Showbox and tap OK
- Go back to home screen and tap on Add-ons
- Add-on window will pop up, you will now have to select Add-ons/Add-on browser
- Tap “Install from zip file”
- Scroll down till you see “Showbox” and select it
- Select repository.jesusboxtv.zip and enable Jesusbox repo add-on
- When the add-on is enabled, you will recioeve a notification for Jesusbox Repository Add-on which is now enabled.
- Go back and select “Install from repository” and select Jesusbox Repository from the list
- Select “Video Add-ons” on the next page
- Tap on Showbox Arize from the listed addons
- Select Install
- Wait and you will receive notification stating Showbox Add-on enabled
- Go back to Kodi home screen and select Add-ons> Video Add-ons
- You will see all added add-ons, select Showbox Arize and start streaming!
Encountering authentication error? Read the Thevideo.me pair guide.